LED Twin Head Emergency Light
Twin Head Emergency Light
EL, Twin Head Emergency Light, equipped with easy connect back plate and 180 degree rotating heads, makes it a snap to put this dual voltage unit anywhere.
- Injection-molded, V-O flame retardant, high-impact, thermoplastic housing
Compact, low profile design in a white housing
- Two fully adjustable 5.4 watt, glare free lighting heads
- High performance smooth thermoplastic reflector and polycarbonate lens for optimal light distribution and resistance to discoloration from natural or artificial light sources.
- 6-volt, sealed lead acid, maintenance-free, rechargable
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to the two lamp heads, illuminating them for a minimum of 90-minute emergency operation.
- Recharging the battery is initiated by a fully automatic solid-state two-rate charger, which includes current limiting and temperature compensation to assure that optimum recharging rate, for even a fully discharged battery, will be accomplished in 12 hours.
- Universal transformer for 120 or 277V. Charge rate/power on LED indicator light. Periodic testing for three minutes, every thirty days is recommended to comply with fire codes.
- LVD (low voltage disconnect) feature activates to prevent battery from deep discharge, but not before the minimum 90-minute emergency operation.
- UL and ETL Damp location listed.
- 6 Pieces
We Also Recommend
Dimmable CFL/LED Dimmer White .Lutron Diva(DVCL-153PR-WH)
E-Mon D-Mon E10-3208100-JKIT Class 1000 1 or 2 Phase,
E-Mon D-Mon E20-208100-JKIT Class 2000 Three-Phase, 100A, 120/208-240 Volt kWh